adds

Admission open 2019-20 B.Tech, B.Tech(LEET), MBA, M.Tech, BBA ,B.Pharmacy , D.Pharmacy, BCA , Admission open in GITM Gurgaon. Admission Call Helpline- +91-9555100100 Visit us on www.gitmgurgaon.com

Thursday 6 June 2013

Worlds Environment Day - A Tree Suicide Note For All Humans

My Suicide • Note

HI humans,
"This is my suicide note. I am writing this note with • heart full of sorrow and eyes filled with tear Being a tree I was born and brought up in the forest where I spent my time enjoying the beauty of the nature and the essence of the soil. I enjoyed the warm sunlight and the cool natural breeze every day. As I grew up gradually, many living creatures such as small birds and insects started taking shelter In my shade. I am glad I could offer shelter to many such creatures. They used to play on me, love me and our relationship was more beautiful than best relation in the world. My life was so beautiful and joyful but like other stories, mine also came to a tragic end. A few days ago, a group of real estate developers entered the forest and began to uproot my friends one after the other. As I Live, in the middle of the forest my turn is yet to come .The sight of the beds and creatures running away to save their lives stole the forest of its glory It was heart breaking to see the once lush tweet left barren. Finally it's my chance to be uprooted tomorrow. But, before that I want to make an appeal to all the humans, which is the main Intention of this note. please help us, save us we demand you nothing but a little bit of security.We are the reason you have rainfall, we are responsible for the rich resources, we are here to serve you. What would happen if all of as were uprooted? no rains, no water, no shelter for animals, no cool breeze, no pristine surroundings, Only a land full of pollution, and ecologioal imbalances. if not for yourself, at least think of your future generation what would they have? can you provide theme pollution free atmosphere?" can they lead their lives happily?" I am writing this suicide note not for sympathy, but to create an awareness among people. Before my turn comes tomorrow I myself committing suicides." Wishing you ell a happy and good life
Yours 
Undemandable TREE
 www.gitmgurgaon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment